Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Artist: Blue 6
Song: Sweeter Love (Jay's Full Vocal Edit)
Album: Deep and Sexy: A Wave Music Compilation


From: Marcus

-your biographical info
Marcus (36), a Vancouver-based faerie and UBC Grad student

-how your musical choice affected your sexual encounter
I got in the habit of listening to Deep and Sexy when a fuck buddy came over. At one point I realized I was subconsciously timing sex to coincide with it, hoping we'd finish before it ran out. 'Sweeter Love' would usually coincide with the plateau before the final orgasmic crescendo.

-what type of technology you used to play your soundtrack
Initially it was a CD in my stereo. After downloading it to my Mac, I played it for sex the first time and the song had order changed. It was an odd and pleasant surprise.

-why you chose that particular work
My buddy Robb gifted me the CD for the specific purpose of sex music.

-any other thought or reflections
Can't wait to have a new sex soundtrack.

No comments: