Monday, December 3, 2007

Artist: Iron & Wine
Song: Sodom, South Georgia
Album: Our Endless Numbered Days

From: anonymous

I'm an eighteen-year-old American girl who identifies as bisexual.

The guy in question has been a friend of mine since elementary school, and the night that this particular encounter happened was the Fourth of July. He'd just broken up with his first girlfriend, so I invited him to spend the Fourth with my family because I didn't want him moping around. He ended up sleeping over because it got so late; I put music on my iPod speakers and we started talking. Music is really important to both of us, and the guy holds some musical significance in my life, as he introduced me to a lot of the indie music that I love. I changed it to the Iron & Wine album Our Endless Numbered Days because we both love Iron & Wine.

I can't pinpoint when it happened, but suddenly we're making out on my bed to Iron & Wine. There's so much there on that bed - we've been friends for so long, he's only kissed one girl as opposed to my admittedly extensive experience, we both have attractiveness/insecurity issues ... but somehow Iron & Wine melts it all away. It definitely tinged the encounter ... that boy touched me like I was made of glass, fingers trailing the valley between my hips and ribs with something like wonder.

Anyway, we made out for ages, certainly the entire album. I only chose that song because it's both of our favorite.

No comments: