Sunday, December 2, 2007

Artist: Leonard Cohen
Song: The Future
Album: Blossoms of Heaven, Ashes of Hell bootleg


From: anonymous

This was not so much a specifically selected song as much as a song that came up on my iTunes after my partner and I had been fucking for a while. But when it did begin, we both looked at each other and said, "Wow, this is song is really perfect for what we're doing." We had been listening to Leonard Cohen songs for a while, many of which were very sexy, but somehow this one was the one we took notice of. I had a certain feeling of "look at me fucking to this ideal Leonard Cohen song" after noticing it, but I think that might have just made things better. In any case, we had UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING GREAT SEX, and maybe the sensation of listening to the perfect song for the moment helped.

I'm a straight twenty-year-old girl; my partner was a straight thirty-eight-year-old guy. This was just one out of many times that we had great sex with each other. Leonard Cohen is now, in my mind, the ideal music for hot older/younger sex.

No comments: