Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Artist: Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page
Song: Come With Me
Album: Godzilla soundtrack

from: anonymous

When living in New York City, I was faced with the challenge of sex partners unwilling to come home with me because I lived in the Bronx, a far-away, often dangerous neighbourhood. One night after going to my favourite club, I succeeded in luring someone the twenty subway stops home. He had a vague sense of humour, and a dark, inquisitive mind. He made it clear that he was game for whatever I had in mind.

We ended up arguing the whole ride home on the subway, after I told him I had said "congrats" to Ed Norton at the premiere of American History X that week. He got angry with me, saying that maybe Norton didn't want to be harrassed by fans like that. Our spat drove sexual tension high in me, and probably in him, too.

When we got to my place and undressed, I put on Come With Me (a re-tooled version of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir), a song that I had been thinking about having sex to, because of its intensity. I pressed play, and we got animalistic on each other. I quickly realized that for him, sex was about trust games involving eye contact. I let myself become sinister in his mind. It got pretty heavy in my windowless room, and he got this terrified look on his face.

"Stop," he said.

I pressed stop.

We went to sleep.

No comments: